Personal Injury

Personal Injury

If you have been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. It is important to consult an experienced lawyer before giving any statements to insurance adjusters.

Bedford-Concord personal injury attorney Peter G. DeGelleke has handled hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death cases on behalf of clients throughout Massachusetts and he has acquired an outstanding track record of obtaining substantial compensation for his clients.

Holding Negligent Parties and Their Insurance Companies Accountable

If your injuries were caused by the negligence of an individual or business, you may have a personal injury claim. In most cases, these claims are covered by some type of insurance. Mr. DeGelleke handles a wide range of accident cases, including those involving:

Car accidents

: Any personal injury claim you may have against another driver will need to be coordinated with your personal injury protection (PIP) insurance. Attorney DeGelleke understands how these processes work and he will help you recover the compensation you deserve.

Truck accidents

: Many truck accidents are avoidable. Mr. DeGelleke will review all of the circumstances that led to the accident and he will ensure that all negligent parties are held accountable.

Motorcycle accidents

: Motorcyclists have the same right to the road as everyone else. When an accident causes serious injuries, attorney DeGelleke will focus on your legal claim so you can devote your attention to your recovery.

Drunk driver accidents

: When a person is injured by a drunk driver, Mr. DeGelleke will launch a full investigation into the accident. If he finds that the drunk driver was served too much alcohol at a place of business, he will help hold the business accountable for negligent acts.

Traumatic brain injuries

: Symptoms of a brain injury may not be visible until weeks after an accident. Attorney DeGelleke can help trace an injury back to its source and ensure that accident victims receive proper compensation for these serious injuries.

Head, neck and back injuries

: Injuries to the head, neck, and back can result in lifelong conditions, from chronic pain to paralysis. Mr. DeGelleke helps victims pursue the full and fair compensation they deserve.

Fracture injuries

: Broken bones may heal, but they are never as strong as they once were and the pain may linger for a long time. Attorney DeGelleke will help ensure that any compensation you receive also accounts for pain and suffering related to your injury.

Medical and dental malpractice

: We trust our well-being to medical professionals. When doctors, dentists, and others fail to follow a standard of care, Mr. DeGelleke will work hard to ensure that they are held accountable for malpractice.

Sexual abuse

: Sexual assault and abuse can cause lifelong mental trauma. Attorney DeGelleke will pursue perpetrators for the harm they have caused.

Nursing home injuries

: We hope that our loved ones will be well-cared for in their later years. When nursing homes abuse that trust, Mr. DeGelleke is here to hold them accountable.

It can be difficult to know everything you should do if you have been injured, including what your rights are after an auto accident. Of course, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention. After that, it is important to talk to a lawyer. Attorney DeGelleke can review your case and let you know what an insurance settlement or other claims may entail. Feel free to review Mr. DeGelleke's previous personal injury case summaries to see how he has helped past accident victims.

If You Have Been Injured in an Accident, Contact an Attorney

Mr. DeGelleke has been practicing law in Massachusetts since 1977 and has helped clients obtain compensation for all types of injuries. From his offices on Bedford's historic Monument Square, he handles cases statewide.

To schedule a free consultation so Mr. DeGelleke can evaluate your case and advise you on pursuing a personal injury claim, please contact his office at 781-275-0800 or complete an online contact form.